Perhaps you’ve been surprised by the FDA review process and you have some questions about how it works and what is being done to improve communications between the agency and device makers.
Or maybe you want to know more about FDA recommendations for cybersecurity practices and policies pertaining to medical device in order to prevent unauthorized access or modification to devices.
Whatever FDA-related medtech issues are on your mind, a special Town Hall Meeting at next month’s AdvaMed 2013 conference in Washington will provide you the opportunity to pose your questions to five FDA leaders, face-to-face. The interactive panel session will be held September 25, 2:15-3:30 pm, and will include:
• Jeffrey Shuren, Director, Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH) at FDA
• Christy Foreman, Director, Office of Device Evaluation
• Alberto Gutierrez, Director, Office of In Vitro Diagnostics and Radiological Health
• Steven Silverman, Director, Office of Compliance
• Thomas Gross, Director, Office of Surveillance and Biometrics